Helpful Links

More Information

The H-2A process can be complex. However, there are many resources available to help answer questions you may have. A number of organizations are involved in regulating and monitoring agricultural worker visas, including the The Department of Labor (DOL), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Department of State (DOS), Michigan Department of Ag & Rural Development (MDARD) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Each of these organizations, as well as the USDA, provide helpful information on this process. We’ve also included helpful guides that we provide to help simplify this process.

Varnum Law

Agricultural Employment Compliance Guide


H-2A Visa Program information

Department of Labor

H-2A H-2A: Temporary Agricultural Employment of Foreign Workers

Citizenship and Immigration Services

H-2A Agricultural Workers information


Department of Homeland Security

H-2A Temporary Agricultural Worker Program

Michigan Department of Ag & Rural Development

Migrant housing information

Have a question about H-2A?

We can answer any questions you may have about meeting requirements, costs involved, and more info on how the process might work for you.