Application Processing

Agricultural Worker Visa Processing for Farmers and Growers

To obtain agricultural worker visas for seasonal workers at your farm or orchard, there are several steps you’ll need to follow. This process can be confusing, but we are here to help. We are experts in application processing for agricultural worker visas, and we can help you get the workers you need when you need them. We will submit necessary job orders, certifications, reports, and petitions to the proper agencies, and keep careful records of these documents. We have completed this process hundreds of times and we know what it takes to get agricultural worker visas on time, without incident.

Agricultural worker visas under H-2A requires coordination with several organizations, including the U.S. Department of Labor, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Department of Homeland Security, and U.S. State Department, as well as foreign governments and consulates. This is difficult for anyone to take on alone, and even more difficult to do while you’re running your farm or orchard. We take care of this process for you, so you don’t have to worry about filing the right forms, mailing, processing and other complications.

Woman standing in farm field

Our Application Processing efforts include:

  • Fulfilling domestic employment search and report to the DOL in accordance with H-2A requirements.
  • Submitting foreign labor certification application to the DOL.
  • Submitting Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker.
  • Submitting H-2A visa petitions for all workers required.
  • Submitting all filing fees and payments as required.
  • Detailed documentation of the application process.
  • Translation services for H-2A forms into Spanish.
  • International recruitment and communication with consulates.
  • Scheduling foreign worker visa appointments.

Frequently Asked Questions:

How long do agricultural worker visas take to process?

To successfully complete all of the documents and requirements for agricultural worker visas, we require at least 120 days, usually the start of the season before the peak season (for example, if you require workers for summer, you would need to contact us by at least the beginning of winter). To help ensure you have the workforce that you need at the start of the season, it is best to contact us as soon as possible, ideally one year before you require extra labor. Though it is possible to make exceptions in some cases, this is the best way to ensure the visa application process goes smoothly.

What will I need to do during this process?

We take care of filing, processing, documentation and communication with government agencies for you. During our management review process, we ensure that you are eligible for the program, and we obtain information about the work you require. We use this information during the application process. Though we work on your behalf to coordinate with government agencies, we also require you to foster a good working relationship with these agencies as needed. If you are contacted by the Department of Labor, Citizenship and Immigration Services, or another agency, we ask our clients to cooperate politely and promptly. If you have questions about any requests or contact by any agencies, we are ready to help.

Looking for more information on common H-2A concerns? Read more on our FAQ Page ›

Have a question about visa processing?

We can answer any questions you may have about meeting requirements, costs involved, and more info on how the process might work for you.